Get an overview of this hotelIn Back Bay neighborhood, historic hotel near Boston Common
Popular property highlights
Center of Boston
Located in historic Back Bay, this hotel just completed a $100 million dollar renovation, and is 3 miles from Logan International Airport and 200 yards from the Boston Common and Public Garden. The hotel is easily accessible to Newbury Street shopping.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel features a variety of dining options including pub food and an upscale steakhouse, along with a dessert café.
In its original splendor, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides sophisticated elegance in 1054 graciously appointed and distinctively decorated guestrooms and suites.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Boston Park Plaza
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides 32 conference/meeting rooms with 50,483 sq feet of flexible function space that can accommodate large groups of 2,000 as well as a more intimate size of 20. Business services, including a technology help desk and Internet point, are provided. The hotel offers a FedEx business center as well as various restaurants and lounges. A state of the art fitness center is also onsite.
Additional guest services include tours and ticket assistance, wedding services, luggage storage, and express check-out.
Limited on-site parking, including garage parking (surcharge), is available and additional parking is nearby. Smoking is prohibited indoors and on guestroom balconies/patios; it is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.This property is dog friendly.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 32
- Year Built 1927
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4690
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 50483
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 1060
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Off the Common - Boston Park Plaza's new hotel restaurant and bar.
STRIP by Strega - Upscale steakhouse.
Au Bon Pain
MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Boston Park Plaza
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Boston Park Plaza
- Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Hotel
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.