Book your room at Boston Park Plaza
Get an overview of this hotelIn Back Bay neighborhood, historic hotel near Boston Common
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Center of Boston
Located in historic Back Bay, this hotel is 3 miles from Logan International Airport and 200 yards from the Boston Common and Public Garden. The hotel is easily accessible to Newbury Street shopping.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel features a variety of dining options including pub food and fresh Atlantic seafood, along with a dessert café.
In its original splendor, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides sophisticated elegance in 1054 graciously appointed and distinctively decorated guestrooms and suites.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides 36 conference/meeting rooms with 50,480 sq feet (4,689 sq meteres) of flexible function space that can accommodate large groups of 2,000 as well as a more intimate size of 20. Business services, including a technology help desk and Internet point, are provided. The hotel offers a business center and complimentary, fitness center; both are open 24-hours a day. Various restaurants and lounges are also on site.
Additional guest services include tours and ticket assistance, wedding services, luggage storage, and express check-out. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
Limited on-site parking, including garage parking, (surcharge) is available and additional parking is nearby. This property is dog friendly.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1054
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 50480
- Conference space size (meters) - 4690
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.5 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.50 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LED TV
Where to Eat
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Fresh Atlantic seafood.
The Melting Pot - Fondue.
Au Bon Pain
MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 17.17 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-in fee: USD 30 for check-in after 10 AM
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Park Plaza Boston
- Boston Park Plaza
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.