Get an overview of this hotelIn Back Bay neighborhood, historic hotel near Boston Common
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Center of Boston
Located in historic Back Bay, this hotel just completed a $100 million dollar renovation, and is 3 miles from Logan International Airport and 200 yards from the Boston Common and Public Garden. The hotel is easily accessible to Newbury Street shopping.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel features a variety of dining options including pub food and an upscale steakhouse, along with a dessert café.
In its original splendor, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides sophisticated elegance in 1054 graciously appointed and distinctively decorated guestrooms and suites.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Boston Park Plaza50 Park Plaza at Arlington Street Boston MA 02116
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides 32 conference/meeting rooms with 50,483 sq feet of flexible function space that can accommodate large groups of 2,000 as well as a more intimate size of 20. Business services, including a technology help desk and Internet point, are provided. The hotel offers a FedEx business center and access to the the David Barton Gym. Various restaurants and lounges are also on site.
Additional guest services include tours and ticket assistance, wedding services, luggage storage, and express check-out.
Limited on-site parking, including garage parking, (surcharge) is available and additional parking is nearby. This property is dog friendly.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 32
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1060
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Year Built 1927
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 4690
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 50483
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 17 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Off the Common - Boston Park Plaza's new hotel restaurant and bar.
STRIP by Strega - Upscale steakhouse.
Au Bon Pain
MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
The Cozy Rooms (100 sq ft), 1 person max, are recommended for a short stay (1-2 nights).
The resort fee ($17.17 per day) includes daily access to the David Barton Gym, WiFi, newspapers and unlimited calls.
- Resort fee: USD 17.17 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 17 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Park Plaza
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Boston Park Plaza
- Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Hotel
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.