Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown
Get an overview of this hotelBoston's Theater District across from Wang Center
This 15-floor, 315-room historic Boston hotel, located in the heart of the theater district, is across the street from the Wang Center; Boston Common and the Public Garden are 2 blocks away.
Ideal for business and leisure travelers, this historic Boston hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas, a buffet breakfast (surcharge) and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
Guestrooms come with premium bedding, complimentary wireless Internet access, 26-inch LCD TVs with premium satellite channels and pay movies, and multi-line phones with voice mail.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown275 Tremont St Boston MA 02116
The Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown offers a fitness center, business center, and café on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel has 24-hour front desk reception, and on-site amenities and facilities include an ATM and meeting space totaling 13,000 square feet.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 315
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1925
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Post 10 - Start your day off right with breakfast favorites at the all new Post No. 10, the hotel restaurant at Courtyard Boston Downtown. Open for breakfast and dinner.
The Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown does not have a restaurant on site open for lunch, but there are numerous dining options in the surrounding area.
Legal Sea Foods
Maggiano's Little Italy
Rock Bottom Brewery
Aquitaine French Bistro
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Boston Downtown Courtyard
- Boston Downtown Marriott
- Courtyard Boston Downtown
- Courtyard Marriott Boston Downtown
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Boston Downtown
- Marriott Boston Downtown
- Marriott Courtyard Boston Downtown
- Courtyard Marriott Boston Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.