Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Boston's Theater District
Popular property highlights
Near Boston subway system
This 5-story hotel is located within the Theater District, 5 blocks from Boston Common and the Public Garden and a half-mile from the Freedom Trail. A subway station (the T) is adjacent to the hotel.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown's lobby, restaurant, and guest rooms were renovated in 2014. Guests receive complimentary access to an adjacent YMCA with fitness equipment, free weights, basketball court, and aerobics area.
The 267 guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown offer bathroom phones and coffeemakers. Wireless Internet access is available. Some rooms have city views.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown
The 5-story DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown features a restaurant/bar and room service (limited hours). The hotel features 4,000 square feet (372 square meters) of meeting facilities and 2 meeting and conference rooms with access to audiovisual equipment. A 24-hour self-service business center offers a computer and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Limited parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Wisteria Restaurant and Bar - This hip restaurant features an ever-changing, classic French menu with an Asian flair. Complete with custom woodwork and glass screens, the décor is simple yet elegant.
Starbucks - Guests can enjoy their favorite Starbucks coffees, drinks and pastries right at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown.
Room service is available daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 AM until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown receive complimentary access to an adjacent partner's property health club, featuring an aerobics area, Pilates classes, basketball court, racquetball/squash, running track/path, and fitness equipment. Hiking/biking trails are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Boston Downtown DoubleTree
- Boston Downtown Hilton
- DoubleTree Boston Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Boston Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Boston Downtown
- Doubletree Boston - Downtown Hotel Boston
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a Smart Choice rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Free high-speed Internet
- Full breakfast
Must book a Smart Choice rate category to receive benefits. Breakfast may not include taxes and gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.