Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Boston hotel in Beacon Hill, walk to Boston Common
Popular property highlights
Located in Beacon Hill, this luxury hotel is steps from Boston Athenaeum and Massachusetts State House. Boston Common and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a spa tub, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room.
All 63 rooms boast fireplaces and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Free wired Internet and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Fifteen Beacon features a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
Fifteen Beacon has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 63
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 10
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Moo - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 35 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40.00 per vehicle
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Beacon Fifteen
- Fifteen Beacon
- Fifteen Hotel
- Fifteen Hotel Beacon
- Xv Beacon Boston
- Xv Beacon Hotel Boston
- Fifteen Beacon Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.