Get an overview of this hotelArt-deco landmark in Boston's downtown district
Popular property highlights
In the center of Boston's downtown district, this hotel is just 3 blocks from Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the New England Aquarium.
A 24-hour fitness room offers exercise equipment and a TV. Room service at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall is available during limited hours.
Travel in style
The Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall's 403 guestrooms offer premium bedding in subtle earth tones, cordless phones, laptop sized in-room safe, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Housed within a restored Art Deco landmark building built in 1928 as Boston's first skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers amenities including complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness room, room service (limited hours), and a 24-hour executive business center with computer, fax, email, and copy services. The Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall has a conference room and a computer station for guest business needs.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1928
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Number of floors - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Nix's Mate - Owned and operated by Boston Hospitality Group, proud to serve the Hilton Hotel's guests, the newly-renovated signature restaurant is named after the historic Boston Harbor island, Nix's Mate. The restaurant features reclaimed wood from the Boston Pier, as well as touches of modern metal influences in a setting that is as rich and historic as it is vibrant and modern.
The restaurant offers city views and the very best in modern American fare with a seasonal and local influence. Start your day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite or relax with a cup of coffee or cocktail in the Nix’s Mate Bar and Lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between; the options are catered especially for you.
Enjoy a satisfying appetizer with your favorite beverage at the stacked quartz and maple bar next to the casual 30-seat lounge at Nix's Mate. Choose from a variety of new and old world wines, local New England craft beers from producers such as Harpoon and Seadog Brewing Co., and creative seasonal cocktails with a focus on fresh local ingredients.
Room service - In-room dining is available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An 24-hour on-site fitness center offers a selection of cardio and strength-training machines. The hotel also works with several nearby athletic clubs to provide discounted privileges for hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per stay
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Boston Financial District
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.