Book your room at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Get an overview of this hotelArt-deco landmark in Boston's downtown district
In the center of Boston's downtown district, this hotel is just 3 blocks from Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the New England Aquarium.
A 24-hour fitness room offers exercise equipment and a TV. Room service at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall is available during limited hours.
Travel in style
The Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall's 403 guestrooms offer premium bedding in subtle earth tones, cordless phones, laptop sized in-room safe, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall89 Broad St Boston MA 02110
Housed within a restored Art Deco landmark building built in 1928 as Boston's first skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers amenities including complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness room, room service (limited hours), and a 24-hour executive business center with computer, fax, email, and copy services. The Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall has 16 meeting rooms, a conference room, and a computer station for guest business needs.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1928
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $14.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Nix's Mate - Owned and operated by Boston Hospitality Group, proud to serve the Hilton Hotel's guests, the newly-renovated signature restaurant is named after the historic Boston Harbor island, Nix's Mate. The restaurant features reclaimed wood from the Boston Pier, as well as touches of modern metal influences in a setting that is as rich and historic as it is vibrant and modern.
The restaurant offers city views and the very best in modern American fare with a seasonal and local influence. Start your day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite or relax with a cup of coffee or cocktail in the Nix’s Mate Bar and Lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between; the options are catered especially for you.
Enjoy a satisfying appetizer with your favorite beverage at the stacked quartz and maple bar next to the casual 30-seat lounge at Nix's Mate. Choose from a variety of new and old world wines, local New England craft beers from producers such as Harpoon and Seadog Brewing Co., and creative seasonal cocktails with a focus on fresh local ingredients.
Room service - In-room dining is available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An 24-hour on-site fitness center offers a selection of cardio and strength-training machines. The hotel also works with several nearby athletic clubs to provide discounted privileges for hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall Hotel
- Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
- Hilton Boston Financial District
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.