Get an overview of this hotelBoston airport hotel with city views
Popular property highlights
Linked to Logan
This hotel is connected to Logan Airport terminals by a climate-controlled skybridge. A complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle is also available.
Hilton Boston Logan Airport's onsite fitness center offers an indoor pool, spa tub, and massage services; other amenities include 3 restaurants and a pub.
Views over Boston
Providing views of the Boston skyline and harbor, the hotel's 599 guestrooms offer wireless and high-speed Internet access.
- Central location
- Proximity to airport
- Helpful staff
- Clean, quiet guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- WiFi could've been better
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
The 10-story Hilton Boston Logan Airport is directly connected to terminals A and E of Boston's Logan Airport. Guests unfamiliar with the airport or arriving in terminals B or C can request a complimentary 24-hour shuttle transfer to the hotel from the courtesy phones in baggage claim. Shuttles also offer service to all car rental agencies, the subway, and water taxis.
The hotel features a full-service breakfast restaurant, and Connolly's Publik House offers lunch and dinner. The Cafe Presto serves light fare and Starbucks beverages for guests on the go. Room service, connectivity stations for laptops, 33 meetings rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are all available. A spacious 24-hour fitness center provides an indoor pool. Tour assistance is also available, as well as a safe-deposit box at the front desk. Enjoy the terrace outside. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free airport transportation
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 599
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 33
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 30,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Berkshire's - This restaurant serves traditional New England favorites in a warm, contemporary setting. Guests can choose from both buffet and á la carte offerings. Open for breakfast only.
Café Presto - Located in the lobby, this café offers Starbucks coffee, espresso, cappuccino, lattes, pastries, and more.
Connolly's Publik House - Guests can watch their favorite sports on one of nine TVs and choose from nearly a dozen beers on tap. Serves lunch and dinner. The menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and main dishes.
Room service is available from 5 PM to midnight daily. Café Presto offers a selection of "Grab and Go" options from 5:30 AM until 12:30 PM, and there is a special "On-the-Go!" takeout lunch menu available at Connolly’s Publik House from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Adjacent to the hotel lobby, our spacious 24-hour Fitness Center offers a full complement of cardio machines, strength-training equipment, and free weights. A large splash pool and spa tub are also available during pool operating hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Logan Airport Hilton
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- Hilton Hotel Boston Logan Airport
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel Boston
- Hilton Logan Airport Hotel
- Hilton Logan Airport
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).