Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Boston hotel in Fenway–Kenmore, walk to Fenway Park
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Fenway–Kenmore, this luxury hotel is steps from House of Blues Boston and Kenmore Square. Fenway Park and Newbury Street are also within 10 minutes. Kenmore Station is only a 2-minute walk and Hynes Convention Center Station is 8 minutes.
A restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 245 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and Netflix.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 12500 square feet (1161 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Commonwealth is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1161
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12500
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 5
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Microwave (on request)
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hotel Commonwealth has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
- Commonwealth Boston
- Commonwealth Hotel
- Hotel Commonwealth
- Hotel Commonwealth Boston
- Commonwealth Hotel Boston
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.