Book your room at Hyatt Regency Boston
Get an overview of this hotelIn Downtown Boston, amid shopping, dining, offices
This Boston theater-district hotel has direct access to the subways and is connected to Macy's at Downtown Crossing, within 2 blocks of Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market and the financial district.
Fitness center, indoor saline pool
A 24-hour fitness center and indoor saline pool with adjoining sundeck allow guests to keep fit and relax. Business-friendly amenities include WiFi and a 24-hour business center.
Showcasing a smart contemporary style, the 502 city-view rooms of Hyatt Regency Boston include flat-screen TVs, complimentary standard WiFi, and desks with ergonomic chairs. Beds have triple sheeting and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown Boston hotel offers a central location connected to Macy's and the Mass Transit System. The financial district, Boston Common, and the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, South Station, and Newbury Street are all within walking distance.
Hyatt Regency Boston has 30,000 sq. feet (2,787 sq. meters) of functional meeting and event space, including a grand ballroom, 24-hour business center with WiFi, and 21 meeting rooms. Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility and a sundeck adjoining a 52-foot indoor saline pool. Massages are available upon request. Locally inspired New England cuisine is available at Avenue One restaurant.
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Number of floors - 22
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Avenue One - Elegant full-service restaurant serving contemporary New England cuisine such as seafood, poultry, steak, and fondue in a relaxed atmosphere. Executive Chef Kelly Armetta is dedicated to local and sustainable cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and has a pre-theater menu.
Avenue One Lounge - Martinis, wine, beer, signature cocktails, and New England cuisine served in a naturally lit, relaxing setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness facility at Hyatt Regency Boston includes a large indoor saline pool with sun loungers, and weight machines.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.