Book your room at Hyatt Regency Boston
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, TerraceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelIn Downtown Boston, amid shopping, dining, offices
This Boston theater-district hotel has direct access to the subways and is connected to Macy's at Downtown Crossing, within 2 blocks of Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market and the financial district.
Fitness center, indoor saline pool
A 24-hour fitness center and indoor saline pool with adjoining sundeck allow guests to keep fit and relax. Business-friendly amenities include WiFi and a 24-hour business center.
Showcasing a smart contemporary style, the 502 city-view rooms of Hyatt Regency Boston include flat-screen TVs, complimentary standard WiFi, and desks with ergonomic chairs. Beds have triple sheeting and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown Boston hotel offers a central location connected to Macy's and the Mass Transit System. The financial district, Boston Common, and the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, South Station, and Newbury Street are all within walking distance.
Hyatt Regency Boston has 30,000 sq. feet (2,787 sq. meters) of functional meeting and event space, including a grand ballroom, 24-hour business center with WiFi, and 21 meeting rooms. Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility and a sundeck adjoining a 52-foot indoor saline pool. Massages are available upon request. Locally inspired New England cuisine is available at Avenue One restaurant.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 22
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Avenue One - Elegant full-service restaurant serving contemporary New England cuisine such as seafood, poultry, steak, and fondue in a relaxed atmosphere. Executive Chef Kelly Armetta is dedicated to local and sustainable cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and has a pre-theater menu.
Avenue One Lounge - Martinis, wine, beer, signature cocktails, and New England cuisine served in a naturally lit, relaxing setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness facility at Hyatt Regency Boston includes a large indoor saline pool with sun loungers, and weight machines.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.