Book your room at Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
Get an overview of this hotelCambridge hotel with spectacular Boston views
River lodging at MIT
This contemporary 16-story atrium hotel, which offers panoramic views of the Boston skyline and Charles River, is less than 2 miles from downtown Boston, Harvard Square, Fenway Park, and major universities.
Free shuttle, pool
Guests receive complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions in Cambridge and Boston, plus access to the 24-hour rooftop health club with fitness machines, a 75-foot indoor pool, and a sauna.
Views of Cambridge
The 470 contemporary guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston offer views of Cambridge or Boston and the Charles River. All offer Hyatt Grand Bed™, LG flat-panel HDTVs, complimentary standard wireless Internet access, and KenetMD bath amenities.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston575 Memorial Drive Cambridge MA 02139
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston is less than two miles from downtown Boston, Harvard Square, Fenway Park, and major universities.
A concierge, a cafe, a business center, and complimentary local shuttles are just a few of the convenient services offered by this Cambridge hotel. Zephyr on the Charles, a full-service restaurant and lounge, offers locally sourced New England cuisine with spectacular views of the Boston Skyline.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center offers satellite TV installed on all equipment. Guests have access to an indoor lap pool with retractable glass roof and a sundeck overlooking the Boston skyline and Charles River.
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston also offers massage services. Smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 470
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1976
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Zephyr On The Charles - Views of the Charles River and Boston Skyline are spectacular while dining from the floor-to-ceiling windows in Zephyr On The Charles. This restaurant offers a variety of all-natural, locally sourced New England regional cuisines. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyatt Regency Cambridge's 75-foot indoor saline swimming pool is equipped with a retractable roof and an adjoining terrace overlooking the Charles River and Boston Skyline. A fitness center offers the latest cardio and strength-training machines, with individual TVs on each machine. A steam room and sauna is located in each locker room for rejuvenation after a long workout. Massage services are available upon request.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 7 per stay)
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 7 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Cambridge Hyatt Boston
- Cambridge Hyatt Regency
- Cambridge Hyatt Regency Boston
- Cambridge Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Cambridge Boston
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge Boston
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge Overlooking Boston
- Hyatt Regency Overlooking Boston
- Hyatt Regency Overlooking Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Overlooking Boston Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge Overlooking Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Cambridge
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Advance Purchase Promotion
Book a stay at least 14 days prior to travel in an “Advance Purchase” rate category, now-October 23, 2017 for travel within the same period and receive a discounted room rate at time of booking.
Must book an "Advance Purchase" rate plan to receive benefit. Details available at check-in. Minimum 14 days advance booking required. Discount is reflective in rate confirmed at time of reservation. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Savings is based on the Hyatt Daily Rate. Requires full-prepayment and is non-refundable. Rate is per room per night, excluding service charges, taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer. Guests are responsible for all charges exclusive of this offer. No refunds for any unused portion of the offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.Other restrictions may apply.