- Boston Children's Museum
- 6 min walk
- New England Aquarium
- 8 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Biddy Early's
- 2 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's Boston Financial District neighborhood, InterContinental Boston is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Boston Common and Boston Public Garden, while New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Boston Harbor - 1 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 6 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 10 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 12 min walk
- Boston South Station - 4 min walk
- Aquarium - 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Miel Brasserie Provencale — 1 min walk
- Sushi-Teq — 1 min walk
- Nebo - 1 min walk
- Biddy Early's - 2 min walk
- Sorelle - 2 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- InterContinental Boston is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.