Get an overview of this hotelModern Cambridge hotel by the Charles River
Popular property highlights
This Cambridge hotel overlooks the Charles River and is adjacent to the CambridgeSide Galleria shopping center; Boston is across the river.
The lobby serves as the social hub for Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, offering complimentary morning coffee, hosted nightly wine hours, and frequent book readings by prominent local authors.
Rooms with panache
Guestrooms have a playful mix of styles weaving rich golds, crimson reds and deep blues with details like plush velvet fabrics and high-end finishes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Kimpton Marlowe Hotel
A wide, curving staircase leads to a second-floor reception area, with paintings by Vladimir Kush, blue-velvet sofas, and 4 meeting rooms that equal a total of 9,000 square feet. Concierge services are available in the lobby, as well as free newspapers. A business center with complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is also on the second floor.
Mountain bikes, as well as yoga kits with mats, and towels, can be borrowed from the front desk.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2003
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 236
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Bambara - Overlooking the Charles River, Bambara is furnished with deep-cushioned booths and high bar tables. Cuisine is American brasserie-style with an emphasis on creative seafood specialties, as well as an international selection of wines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served weekdays, and brunch and dinner on weekends.
Room service is available 24 hours daily.
A patio is open for outdoor dining during warm weather.
Nearby Things to Do
Kimpton Marlowe Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, weight machines, and a bike. Across the street is the Charles River Esplanade, with paved and unpaved trails ideal for jogging, walking, biking, and in-line skating. There is also kayaking on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Hotel Marlowe
- Hotel Marlowe Cambridge
- Marlowe Cambridge
- Marlowe Hotel
- Kimpton Marlowe
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.