Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFashionable urban oasis situated in the heart of Cambridge
Popular property highlights
Centrally located in the heart of Cambridge’s business and university district, Le Méridien is steps away from a culturally diverse area, easily accessible from Logan Airport and just minutes from Boston city center.
The hotel offers Amuse with innovative French cuisine, a state of the art fitness center, computer station, and a business center and Wifi.
Le Meridien's rooms feature bold black and white decor with inspired red accents to enrich the interior's rich millwork. Sleek, contemporary furnishings offer a palette for a restful retreat or serene productivity.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT
Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT anchors University Park at MIT, an award-winning mixed-use development comprising biotech companies, residences, parks, and shopping. Harvard University is one mile away. MIT is within 2 blocks, and numerous Boston attractions, such as Fenway Park, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Symphony Hall, and the Museum of Science are close by.
Amuse Bar, the on-site contemporary restaurant, showcases local fresh flavors with French inspired flair. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from early morning to late evening. Sidney's Lounge specializes in handcrafted martinis and is open daily from late morning to late evening. Room service is available from early morning to late evening. Amuse's Private Dining Room seats groups of up to 20 for any corporate or social occasion.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms. A 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are available. This Cambridge hotel welcomes pets at no extra charge.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 8
- Total number of rooms - 210
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Nearby Things to Do
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Meridien Cambridge-MIT
- Meridien Hotel Cambridge-MIT
- Cambridge Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Cambridge-Mit Hotel Cambridge
- Meridien Cambridge-MIT Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.