Book your room at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelModern Boston hotel steps from convention center, harbor
Just south of the downtown core, this Seaport District hotel overlooks Boston Harbor and is 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market are 1.2 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
Highlights include a two-lane indoor pool, a well-equipped fitness center, a lobby Starbucks, and an Italian restaurant. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has a smoke-free policy.
LCD TVs, iPod docks
Decorated in a sleek, contemporary style, guestrooms feature Renaissance signature bedding, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch LCD TVs with connectivity panels. Wireless Internet access is available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel606 Congress St Boston MA 02210
Located in the up-and-coming Seaport District, this aquatic-inspired hotel is 1 block from the Seaport World Trade Center and 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. A "T" metro station is within a three-minute walk.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is home to the Sapóre Ristorante & Bar, an Italian restaurant that showcases the rustic and robust flavors of the Italian Renaissance. Seasonal outdoor seating enhances the experience. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail and scheduled live music at the Capiz Lounge, or grab a snack from an on-site Starbucks. Room service is also available.
The 24-hour fitness center features cardio machines with individual TVs. An indoor pool has two lanes for lap swims. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, 20,736 square feet of meeting facilities, 21 conference rooms, a concierge desk, luggage storage, express check-in/check-out, and ATM. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 20736
- Conference space size (meters) - 1926
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 17
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 456
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sapóre Ristorante & Bar - Enjoy modern spins of the classic, rustic flavors of Italy with a focus on indigenous and seasonal ingredients of New England.
Capiz Bar - This pub is open for lunch and dinner. Its décor is inspired by the waterfront. At the bar enjoy a perfectly mixed martini, a freshly muddled mojito, local beers and wines and appetizers such as creamy crab dip or Blue Ribbon.
Starbucks - Open for breakfast and lunch. This coffee shop is ideal for quick bites, coffee drinks, sandwiches and light pastries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 28.3 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Boston Waterfront Hotel Renaissance
- Boston Waterfront Renaissance
- Boston Waterfront Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Hotel Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Boston Renaissance
- Renaissance Boston