Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern Boston hotel steps from convention center, harbor
Popular property highlights
Just south of the downtown core, this Seaport District hotel overlooks Boston Harbor and is 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market are 1.2 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
Highlights include a two-lane indoor pool, a well-equipped fitness center, a lobby Starbucks, and an Italian restaurant. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Smart TVs, iPod docks
Decorated in a sleek, contemporary style, guestrooms feature Renaissance signature bedding, iPod docking stations, and 55-inch Smart TVs with connectivity panels. Wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Located in the up-and-coming Seaport District, this aquatic-inspired hotel is 1 block from the Seaport World Trade Center and 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. A "T" metro station is within a three-minute walk.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is home to the Sapóre Ristorante & Bar, an Italian restaurant that showcases the rustic and robust flavors of the Italian Renaissance. Seasonal outdoor seating enhances the experience. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail and scheduled live music at the Capiz Lounge, or grab a snack from an on-site Starbucks. Room service is also available.
The 24-hour fitness center features cardio machines with individual TVs. An indoor pool has two lanes for lap swims. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, 20,736 square feet of meeting facilities, 21 conference rooms, a concierge desk, luggage storage, express check-in/check-out, and ATM. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 17
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1937
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 20850
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 456
- Number of floors - 21
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sapóre Ristorante & Bar - Enjoy modern spins of the classic, rustic flavors of Italy with a focus on indigenous and seasonal ingredients of New England.
Capiz Bar - This pub is open for lunch and dinner. Its décor is inspired by the waterfront. At the bar enjoy a perfectly mixed martini, a freshly muddled mojito, local beers and wines and appetizers such as creamy crab dip or Blue Ribbon.
Starbucks - Open for breakfast and lunch. This coffee shop is ideal for quick bites, coffee drinks, sandwiches and light pastries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Boston Waterfront Hotel Renaissance
- Boston Waterfront Renaissance
- Boston Waterfront Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Hotel Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Boston Renaissance
- Renaissance Boston