Get an overview of this hotelModern Boston hotel steps from convention center, harbor
Just south of the downtown core, this Seaport District hotel overlooks Boston Harbor and is 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market are 1.2 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
Highlights include a two-lane indoor pool, a well-equipped fitness center, a lobby Starbucks, and an Italian restaurant. Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has a smoke-free policy.
LCD TVs, iPod docks
Decorated in a sleek, contemporary style, guestrooms feature Renaissance signature bedding, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch LCD TVs with connectivity panels. Wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Located in the up-and-coming Seaport District, this aquatic-inspired hotel is 1 block from the Seaport World Trade Center and 0.3 mile from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. A "T" metro station is within a three-minute walk.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is home to the Sapóre Ristorante & Bar, an Italian restaurant that showcases the rustic and robust flavors of the Italian Renaissance. Seasonal outdoor seating enhances the experience. Guests can also enjoy a cocktail and scheduled live music at the Capiz Lounge, or grab a snack from an on-site Starbucks. Room service is also available.
The 24-hour fitness center features cardio machines with individual TVs. An indoor pool has two lanes for lap swims. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, 20,736 square feet of meeting facilities, 21 conference rooms, a concierge desk, luggage storage, express check-in/check-out, and ATM. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 456
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 17
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1926
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference space size (feet) - 20736
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sapóre Ristorante & Bar - Enjoy modern spins of the classic, rustic flavors of Italy with a focus on indigenous and seasonal ingredients of New England.
Capiz Bar - This pub is open for lunch and dinner. Its décor is inspired by the waterfront. At the bar enjoy a perfectly mixed martini, a freshly muddled mojito, local beers and wines and appetizers such as creamy crab dip or Blue Ribbon.
Starbucks - Open for breakfast and lunch. This coffee shop is ideal for quick bites, coffee drinks, sandwiches and light pastries.
Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 28.3 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Boston Waterfront Hotel Renaissance
- Boston Waterfront Renaissance
- Boston Waterfront Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Hotel Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Boston Waterfront
- Boston Renaissance
- Renaissance Boston