Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Back Bay of Boston, near Copley Square
Popular property highlights
Back Bay locale
Opened in 1900, this environmentally-friendly Boston hotel is in the historic Back Bay neighborhood, steps from shopping, museums, and Fenway Park. Newbury Street, the Prudential Center, and Hynes Convention Center are within 3 blocks.
The Lenox Hotel Boston's acclaimed restaurant showcases fresh seafood with a creative flair. Guests can also sip a pint of ale at the Irish pub, or an Infusions Diabolique cocktail at the chic City-Bar.
Guestrooms are in a rich, traditional style incorporating bold colors, dark woods, and swagged drapery. Wireless Internet access is complimentary and turndown service is offered nightly.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Lenox Hotel Boston
This historic Boston hotel, built in 1900, stands at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets in the Back Bay neighborhood. Newbury Street boutiques and galleries, the lovely Public Garden, upscale Copley Place shopping, and the Theatre District are all within six blocks of the The Lenox Hotel Boston.
The hotel's City Table restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine. The City Bar is a smart rendezvous with signature cocktails and a light menu. The Solas pub showcases Irish stouts and whiskeys, along with traditional treats such as Shepherd's Pie. Business amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and 3,000 square feet (278 square meters) of meeting/conference space. Green initiatives include electric car charging station, the use of biodegradable cleaning supplies, and toiletries. The multilingual staff provides luggage storage on request, and complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Valet parking (surcharge) and extended parking (surcharge) are also available.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
City Table - Contemporary American cuisine featuring fresh and organic ingredients. Open for breakfast and dinner daily. Private dining area with gold-leaf ceiling available.
Solas - Irish-flavored watering hole serving ales, whiskeys, cocktails, and wines. Pub fare such as Irish Stout Onion Soup, New England Clam Chowder, and Shepherd's Pie. Open for dinner daily.
City Bar - Boston hotspot with inventive cocktails and small plates. Specialty drinks include El Diablo with infused tequila, and Raspberry Truffle Martini.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 49 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Boston Hotel Lenox
- Boston Lenox
- Boston Lenox Hotel
- Hotel Lenox
- Hotel Lenox Boston
- Lenox Boston
- Lenox Boston Hotel
- Lenox Hotel
- Lenox Hotel Boston
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Lenox Hotel Boston is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.