- Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer
- 1 min walk
- Maison de la Beurière
- 3 min walk
- Café l'univers
- 1 min walk
- Le Thalassa
- 2 min walk
- Le Touquet-Paris-Plage (LTQ-Le Touquet - Cote d'Opale Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer - 1 min walk
- Maison de la Beurière - 3 min walk
- Nausicaá National Sea Center - 3 min walk
- St Nicholas Church - 15 min walk
- Musée Libertador San Martin - 19 min walk
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Tintelleries Station - 15 min walk
- La Matelote — 1 min walk
- Café l'univers — 1 min walk
- Le Thalassa — 2 min walk
- Chez Pierrot — 4 min walk
- Friterie boulonnaise — 5 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Restaurant La Matelote
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite. All 35 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 17.50 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 17.50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Restaurant Matelote Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Hôtel Restaurant Matelote
- Restaurant Matelote Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Restaurant La Matelote
- Hôtel Restaurant La Matelote Hotel
- Hôtel Restaurant La Matelote Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Hôtel Restaurant La Matelote Hotel Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 13.00 per night
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: EUR 16.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Banquet hall
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 1 meeting room
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Where to eat
- La Matelote – 1 star Michelin rating. Alfresco dining restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
A short stay overnight so we could go to the excellent restaurant we had a fabulous meal