Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
When I first check in the put me in a one star room. When all the lights wouldn't turn on and the a.c. wouldn't work ,they put me on the other side which is a 4 star room. Everything was up to date.
My first day I had to request another room because we found bugs in the room. It is the South, but I felt like if they should make you aware of the problem, they should warn ppl. The room was nice overall. And I dont think the rooms should have been cleaned out until it was completely checked out. ...
We are not night people so first and second shift of your staff was very helpful and anything it we wanted to find to go and eat shop
This is the second time I've stayed here. It's within walking distance to everything. Staff are very friendly and it's very clean.
The Hotel staff was very very friendly and the area is great but if you plan on staying on a hotel to relax this is not the one. The other guests were very noisy at night, the mattress had a plastic wrap that made us sweat at night. Bathroom had a vomit smell on the first day and it wasn't the prettiest ...
Beautiful and historic building with heaps of character and atmosphere, yet so close to amazing Bourbon Street. Really friendly and helpful staff. A couple of small problems due to the age of the building but all part of the experience. Highly recommend this special place.
The room was clean. Seemed a little humid in the room even with the air running. Very disappointed that they were remodeling the pool when it's 90 outside and that we weren't informed until checkin when it was too late to find another hotel.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Bourbon Street hotel! Finding the best home away from home during your New Orleans getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Bourbon Street. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Bourbon Street accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- New Orleans is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Bourbon Street has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, New Orleans has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Bourbon Street is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 44% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?