Visitors to Bournand are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Fontevaud Abbey, Chateau de Breze, and Chateau de Montsoreau are some of the top sights around the area. In Bournand, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bournand
Fontevaud Abbey, Chateau de Breze, and Chateau de Montsoreau are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Saumur in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bournand, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 71 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- House With 2 Bedrooms in Bournand, With Furnished Garden and Wifi is located in the heart of Bournand. Located in Bournand, this vacation home features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a dining area.
- Nice House With Terrace and Wifi is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Bournand. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Saumur can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Saumur is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the center of Bournand. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Saumur can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bournand
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bournand is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F