Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth Beach, and Bournemouth International Centre. Bournemouth Pavillion Theater and Bournemouth Natural Science Society are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and wedding services are onsite.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer pillowtop beds and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pavillion Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Bournemouth Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Bournemouth
- Heathlands Bournemouth Hotel
- Heathlands Hotel
- Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
- Hotel Heathlands Bournemouth
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.