Overview of Villa De Ruiter / Waasmunster
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Heiken, this villa is in a rural area. Walburg Castle and Meat House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Church of Our Lady and Sint-Niklaas City Hall and Belfry. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Daknam Stadium, or consider a night out at Oktoberhallen.
- Molsbroek Nature Reserve - 3 min drive
- Daknam Stadium - 7 min drive
- Church of Our Lady - 18 min drive
- St. Nicholas Church - 19 min drive
- Sint-Niklaas City Hall and Belfry - 19 min drive
- Sinaai Station - 8 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 63 min drive
About this property
Villa De Ruiter / Waasmunster
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.