Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Very friendly and extremely helpful staff They helped with our luggage got us ice and even helped us with the breakfast bar A clean room and very affordable. A real bargain for the quality of facility and service
New, clean room, friendly staff, nice rooms, great breakfast. Location was great and close to everything. I will stay there again.
What more can I say except that if you want to stay in one place and shoot or play golf this is the place for you. The accommodation is basic but if you're there to shoot or play golf this is for you. If you're passing through and need somewhere to sleep along the interstate between Louisville and ...
We booked this hotel on a whim driving from Texas to West Virginia. The staff was very nice. The hotel was extremely clean. The continental breakfast was the best I have ever saw at a hotel. If I ever go that way again I will be sure to stay there. Best $84 I have spent on a hotel room.
Beds need to be upgraded (a little firm for our liking), other than that, best room on our trip. The breakfast was good, but needed waffles.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Bowling Green hotel! Choosing the right room during your South Central Kentucky holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Bowling Green. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Bowling Green hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- South Central Kentucky is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Bowling Green has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, South Central Kentucky has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Bowling Green is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?