Consider yourself in a brand-new spot: you perhaps think you'll be wandering through the lanes, noticing the monuments or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. But Brabo Statue is one draw you're especially anticipating. Now is the day to mark it complete.
Brabo Statue Hotels
Hotels near Brabo Statue
At Brabo Statue you can briefly glimpse what life was like in the days of yore.
Situated in the city of Antwerp, it is a lively tourist hotspot.
You'll find tons of hotels within walking distance of Brabo Statue. The Hotel De Witte Lelie, Hotel 't Sandt Antwerpen and Hotel Julien are among the more popular establishments.
Whether you're traveling solo or with the family, you may want to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. The Hampshire Hotel – O Sud Antwerp and the De Koning van Spanje are both popular choices. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
Luxury and relaxation awaits at the many upmarket accommodation options situated nearby. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Hilton Antwerp Old Town, (0.2 miles away), or the Hotel Maison d'Or, (1 mile away).
If the strong coffee at Zuiderterras / RAS doesn't get you pumped for some time at Brabo Statue, the appetizing treats will. This place is close by. Searching for something more nourishing? Amadeus is a worthwhile dining establishment in the area. Finally, stop by Huis De Colvenier HARTJE VAN DE STAD ANTWERPEN and get a cocktail or two.
During your time here, you'll find out there is so much more than just Brabo Statue to check out:
- You may like to spend some time people watching and relaxing with the locals at Antwerp Market Square.
- Learn about past political figures who still influence this region today at Antwerp City Hall, a historic building which has seen the rise and fall of many governments in its time.
- Adventure into the social hub of this area with a wander down Vlaeykensgang, a busy street where there's always something worth having a look at.
- As your family explores, don't forget to visit Cathedral of Our Lady, the most significant Catholic church in the area.
- If you're all dancing to the same rhythm, take the family to Vleeshuis for the morning.
It's just 0.6 miles to get from Brabo Statue to the closest train station, Sail Training Association Belgium.
Our registry of rooms in Old Town furnishes all you require, so you'll certainly have spots near Brabo Statue that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone Old Town was a relatively beloved destination last year. You'll travel confidently once the moment arrives to make your booking, too: numerous explorers would endorse their Old Town hotel to their family members. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from all the advice and recommendations you could want.
- "Clean, neat, and waiting to welcome you in" is always the goal for Old Town hotel rooms.
- From families with children to newlyweds, we have pleasant spaces for everyone.
- The staff at accommodation close to Brabo Statue provide grand service which can only improve your visit to this fine site.
As you can see, it's understandable why Old Town accommodation received more visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that. With our big list of hotels near Brabo Statue, your favorite place is calling.
Alluring Old Town
There are still even more activities to do in Old Town once you've crossed Brabo Statue off your schedule.
- Until recently, Old Town sightseeing has been hidden away, but soaring numbers of trips mean the time to make your move is now.
- Old Town also is a pro when it comes to welcoming its arrivals after you spend an afternoon on its ample activities.
- Head out on the town to conclude your exploration with a bang; next day, visit a local historical site.
Paying a visit to Old Town is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Brabo Statue from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!