Nice, just needs a few touches!
Posted Apr 16, 2017
1. Staff- They were all very pleasant, nice, respectful & overall genuinely concerned about customer service!
2. Outside- The grounds of the Angel Inn were very well taken care of, even though the Angel Inn is pepto pink in color. A few updates/repairs wouldn't hurt, like power wash and scrub the atrium/breezeways to get stains and dirt off, but over all it was not a bad place.
3. Pool/Hot Tub- My daughter spent an hour in the pool & she loved it. I spent that time in the hot tub. Though there was no "good" jets in it, it was nice to sit in and let the gentle bubbles and warmth ease your tired muscles. I did like that the windows in the pool area were open enough to let fresh air in and allow the chemical smell out, I hate when places use too many chemicals and your eyes & lungs burn just walking in.
4. Room (2-Queen)- It was a nice generic room...nothing too special. The light bulbs in our room that belonged to the two lights between our bed were burned out, but all of the other lights worked just fine. There was some "rust" on the metal part of the ceiling above the shower...some paint to touch it up would go a LONG way! Beds were firm, but not in a "I am laying on a board" kind of firm. It was just enough to let you know that you had good support. The pillow, were very nice...soft yet enough cushion where you had support.
5. Breakfast- This is where they could improve! I did enjoy that they had hard boiled eggs, since I am on a high protein diet. But, add yogurt please!