Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Braunschweig hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Naturschutzgebiet Riddagshausen and Kloster Riddagshausen. Herzog Anton Ulrich Museum and Dankwarderode Castle are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 53 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find room service and free newspapers.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 7 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Landhaus Seela is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Meeting rooms 3
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Klosterstube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Landhaus Seela
- Landhaus Seela Braunschweig
- Landhaus Seela Hotel
- Landhaus Seela Hotel Braunschweig
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.