Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I stayed two nights. I had a comfortable stay. One thing I totally dislike, is the strong smell to incense or spices, whatever it was, but it was pretty strong specially by the lobby.
Yeah, the building is old, but it passes on many levels. It has good water pressure. My showers rocked. It was quiet for the most part. The price was definitely right. On the downside, they don't serve coffee. However, there is a 7-11 within walking distance that has good coffee.
Not your average motel. Very cool set of buildings around a vast, spotless courtyard. Every room has French doors facing the courtyard. It's a beautiful configuration. The room was modern, clean lines, tile in the bathroom. It just felt good. I was really impressed, for the chain and for Brawley. ...
The hotel is dated, but I was very impressed how quiet it was and how polite the staff were. The breakfast was very well staffed and pretty good for a quick morning meal before starting your day. P.S. for those questioning the "smell" out side?? There is a farm with cows! Hence the manure smell. ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Brawley hotel! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your El Centro trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Brawley. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Brawley accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- El Centro is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Brawley has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, El Centro has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Brawley is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 51% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?