- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Royal Dublin Society, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Wicklow Mountains National Park and Marlay Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or Leopardstown Racecourse. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, sailing, and golf lessons.Visit our Bray travel guide
- Marlay Park - 12 min drive
- Powerscourt Estate - 13 min drive
- University College Dublin - 17 min drive
- Royal Dublin Society - 17 min drive
- Aviva Stadium - 18 min drive
- Dublin Bray Station - 6 min walk
- Cherrywood Station - 6 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 32 min drive
- McGettigans Pub – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Merrill Leisure
- Merrill Leisure Club
- Royal Hotel & Merrill Leisure Club
- Royal Hotel & Merrill Leisure Club Bray
- Royal Merrill Leisure Club
- Royal Merrill Leisure Club Bray
- Royal Hotel Merrill Leisure Club Bray
- Royal Hotel Merrill Leisure Club
- The Royal Leisure Centre Bray
- The Royal Hotel Leisure Centre
- Bray Hotel Royal Wicklow
- Royal Hotel Wicklow
- Royal Bray
- The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre Bray
- The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre Hotel
- The Royal Hotel and Leisure Centre Hotel Bray
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The heating was not working in my room but the hotel staff were excellent and moved me to a room that was fantastic the hotel is in the middle of refurbishment and my stay was very nice staff excellent