Book your room at Hotel De Draak & Résidence Dagmara
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room (Grandlit)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Located in the heart of Bergen op Zoom, this historic hotel is steps from Stadhuis, Grote Markt, and Grote Kerk. Markiezenhof Museum and Gevangenpoort are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and self parking.
All 64 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a sauna, Hotel De Draak & Résidence Dagmara features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
5 meeting rooms are available. This Belle Époque hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2014.
Hotel De Draak & Résidence Dagmara is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 284
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1397
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant Hemingway - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
La Terrasse - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 17.50 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14.75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 17.50 per night
- Hotel Draak & Résidence Dagmara
- Hotel Draak & Résidence Dagmara Bergen Op Zoom
- Hotel Draak Résidence Dagmara Bergen Op Zoom
- Hotel Draak Résidence Dagmara
- Draak Résidence Dagmara Bergen Op Zoom
- Draak Résidence Dagmara
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.