Top Hotels Near Bremen Christmas Market in Altstadt
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Bremen Christmas Market
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Bremen Christmas Market Hotel Guide
It's certainly worth taking the time to drop into Bremen Christmas Market.
It's located in Bremen, just 100 miles from the busy streets of Kiel, the state capital.
The area within 2 miles of Bremen Christmas Market boasts roughly 32 hotels. The Dorint Park Hotel Bremen is 1 mile away. If you prefer, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bremen and the Best Western Hotel Zur Post are 0.2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Tighten your belt and save some dollars by stopping a night or two at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Buthmann im Zentrum and the GastHaus Hotel Bremen are two well-placed options that are located 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away.
There are plenty of upmarket accommodations in this area. One of the local favorites is the ATLANTIC Grand Hotel Bremen, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. Another option is the Designhotel ÜberFluss. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
Rich coffee, treats and an energetic scene can be experienced only 0.1 miles from Bremen Christmas Market at Manufactum brot&butter (Domshof 8-12, Bremen). Speak with a few locals while you have some beers at Tapería La Piconera (Domshof 8, Bremen).
Other Places to Visit near Bremen Christmas MarketYou don't need to venture very far from Bremen Christmas Market to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Take out your camera to capture the moment at St. Peter's Cathedral. As the most important Catholic church in the area, this landmark is rich with historic significance.
- Obtain intriguing insights into the policies and decisions that influence the everyday lives of local citizens at Rathaus.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of the area's Catholic roots at Dom St Petri.
- Bremen Cathedral, the area's most important Catholic church, is also an interesting cultural and historical landmark.
- Bremen City Hall is a historically important building which has seen the rise and fall of many governments in its time.
Catch a train to reach Bremen Christmas Market with minimum fuss. The sight is a relatively short walk from Bremen Hbf, the closest stop.