Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Although the hotel was out of town it was very pleasant with a great breakfast and good views. Interiors were modern and spacious.
Relatively large village hotel. Excellent German food. Very good beds, We stayed in a separate building and got a ground floor room. It smelled humidity, not pleasant and needed a facelift.
Only a short walk over the street to check in for your flight. Good breakfast, you have to order your egg dishes, if you want them freshly made for you. Thank
My gf and I stayed at the Atlantic Grand recently while on a photography vacation. We are middle-aged and very experienced travelers. We had only modest expectations because this is a hotel primarily for the business traveler. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised! The hotel has lovely modern decor; ...
A very good quiet hotel, with a good location next to Main Highway No1, we used it as a rest place when we travelled by car from Denmark to Paris, the staff were good the food excellent same as the weather and late dinner in the garden. Will defiantly use the hotel next time again
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Bremen hotel! Finding the right hotel during your Lower Saxony - Bremen adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Bremen. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Bremen hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Lower Saxony - Bremen is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Bremen has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Lower Saxony - Bremen has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Bremen is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 40% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?