Brent Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Tuscaloosa area, you can select from more than 66 places to stay, though there are only 4 inexpensive motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Americas Best Value Inn Tuscaloosa
- Located 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the heart of Brent
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Motel 6 Tuscaloosa
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Brent is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Ole English Inn
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like satellite TV.
- Located 24.2 mi (39 km) from the heart of Brent
Windwood Inn Brent-Centreville
- Central Brent is 7 mi (11.2 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Brent
While you're visiting, some places to see are:
- Cahaba Falls Golf Course and Country Club (8.7 mi/13.9 km from the city center)
- Cahaba River National Wildlife Refuge (14.4 mi/23.1 km from the city center)
Brent is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Brent
Determine the optimal time to visit Brent by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 71° F and nighttime temperatures average 34° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 34° F at night
- Average rainfall is 54.72 inches in a year
How to Get to Brent and Around the Area
|Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.) ||Airport ||53.9 mi (86.8 km) |