Visitors to Brevard are sure to enjoy the forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, university setting, and sporting events. Top sights in the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1397 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brevard
The hiking trails, forests, and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Connestee Falls Park and Lake Jocassee. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Brevard College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Crystal Mountain Gem Mine and Transylvania Heritage Museum.
In Brevard, you'll be able to select from 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Sunset Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Inn at Brevard - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location.
Dressing for Brevard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Brevard gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F