Find Hotels in Bridgeport, WV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bridgeport, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront, football games, and university setting.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Bridgeport
- The closest major airport is in Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeport
The city's cultural venues include Anna Jarvis Birthplace Museum and Barbour County Historical Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Philippi Covered Bridge, Adaland Mansion, and Mother's Day Shrine. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Veterans Park, Watters Smith Memorial State Park, and Tygart Lake State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bridgeport. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn Fairmont - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport/Clarksburg - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Bridgeport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgeport is 45.60 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bridgeport?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bridgeport, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bridgeport?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bridgeport?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Bridgeport?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Bridgeport?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Bridgeport?
Where is the best place to stay close to Alderson Broaddus University?
What about the best place to stay near Fairmont State University?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Bridgeport?
What are some hotels with pools in Bridgeport?
Recent reviews of Bridgeport hotels
More trip options
- Bridgeport Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bridgeport Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bridgeport Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bridgeport
- More Hotel Options in Bridgeport
- More Popular Hotels in West Virginia
- Other Hotels near Bridgeport, West Virginia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends