Bridgton Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Bridgton, expand your search to find motels in the surrounding area or let us help you find something similar from more than 82 hotels and other lodging options. Simply use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or cost-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Bridgton. Cranmore Mountain Resort, Settlers' Green Outlet Village, and Kahuna Laguna are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Here are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
Highland Lake Resort
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Eastern Inn & Suites
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Bridgton is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) away
Mt Madison Inn & Suites
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from the heart of Bridgton
Yankee Clipper Inn
- Central Bridgton is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) away
- A restaurant and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
North Conway Mountain Inn
- 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Bridgton
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Bridgton
Those who've visited Bridgton have good things to say about its ski slopes and riverfront. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Bridgton:
- Cranmore Mountain Resort
- Settlers' Green Outlet Village
- Kahuna Laguna
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Woods Pond
- Highland Lake
- Pondicherry Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Fryeburg Fairgrounds
- Conway Scenic Railway
- Sherman Farm
Bridgton is also popular for its:
- Casino gaming
Best Time to Visit Bridgton
Decide when you'd like to visit Bridgton by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 7° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.74 inches in a year
How to Get to Bridgton and Around the Area
|Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional) ||Airport ||11.2 mi (18.1 km) |
|Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal) ||Airport ||22.6 mi (36.4 km) |
|Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) ||Airport ||35.5 mi (57.2 km) |