Visitors can enjoy all that Brinas has to offer including the wineries, riverfront, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, museums, and restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Brinas
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIT), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brinas
A favorite place to visit in the city is Junguitu Wine Museum. Additionally, you'll find Bodega Rafael Lopez de Heredia and Bodega La Rioja Alta S.A. in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Brinas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Brinas gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F