Get an overview of this hotelApartment-style living in the city centre
Popular property highlights
Unique heritage hotel in Brisbane's CBD
Overlooking ANZAC Square right in the hearth of Brisbane, this heritage-listed/historical hotel is adjacent to Central Station, and just two blocks from Queen Street Mall.
Library and restaurant
Incorporating the Anzac Square Arcade shopping/restaurant mall in its basement, this hotel offers apartment-style living, valet service, a library, restaurant, and meeting facilities. Free WiFI is available throughout the hotel(slower speed), High Speed is available for purchase.
The 115 rooms have kitchens with sinks, microwaves, refrigerators, and electric kettles; living areas include LCD TVs with DVD/CD players. One bedroom apartments also have a washer/dryer. Connecting rooms are available as well 24-hour microwave meals.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
The heritage-listed Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square stands in an imposing Colonial building (formerly government offices) off ANZAC Square. It has library furnished with sofas, armchairs, occasional lamps, and shelves of books that can be borrowed or swapped by guests under an honour system.
Free WiFI is available throughout the hotel (slower speed), High Speed is available for purchase. The lobby also has a computer terminal that provides Internet access and a printer, complimentary for all guests to use at any time.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (meters) - 209
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2250
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Electric kettle
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Anzac Square - Breakfast restaurant with conferencing facilities.
Nearby Things to Do
Brisbane offers a broad range of sport and recreation opportunities within the city boundaries, and long riverside promenades that extend for several kilometres are ideal for walking and cycling. Within an hour's drive, there are also opportunities for skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, and surfing.
Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square can arrange health & beauty services, babysitters, and is only one block from the closest gym where casual passes are available.
The 18-hole Victoria Park Golf Course is just 10 minutes by taxi from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
WiFi Policy: Up to 100mbs data is complimentary per 24 hours, per room; up to 4 devices can connect. Additional data is available for the remainder of the 24 hour period (surcharge).
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 29.50 for adults, AUD 10 and AUD 29.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Rendezvous Anzac
- Rendezvous Brisbane Anzac Square
- Rendezvous Hotel Anzac
- Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
- Adina Apartment Brisbane
- Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
- Adina Apartment Hotel Anzac Square
- Adina Apartment Brisbane Anzac Square
- Adina Apartment Anzac Square
- Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.