Book your room at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Spring Hill aparthotel in Brisbane CBD, walk to Queen Street Mall
Located in Brisbane CBD, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tower Mill and Queen Street Mall. Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 149 apartments have LCD TVs with cable channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find balconies, pillowtop beds, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The aparthotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 237 square feet (22 square meters). This Spring Hill aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 AUD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 or older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
Parking height restrictions apply
- Cash deposit: AUD 200 per stay for guests under 18 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 9.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.