Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star guesthouse with coffee shop/café and spa tub
Popular property highlights
Situated in Mount Cotton, this guesthouse is within 6 mi (10 km) of Carbrook Golf Club, Sirromet Wines, and Logan Hyperdome. Redlands Indigiscapes Centre and Daisy Hill Koala Centre are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a coffee shop/café, this guesthouse has a spa tub and conference space. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, limo/town car service, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature minibars and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Mt Cotton Retreat
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a coffee shop/café. Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Mount Cotton guesthouse also offers a spa tub, barbecue grills, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free reception
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Airport transportation
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Sues Pantry - This café serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of AUD $15 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 30.00 for adults and AUD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 110.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: AUD $15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Guest house Name
- Mt Cotton Guesthouse
- Mt Cotton Guesthouse B&B
- Mt Cotton Retreat House Mount Cotton
- Mt Cotton Retreat Mount Cotton
- Mt Cotton Retreat
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.