Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Brisbane hostel in Brisbane Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Mall
Popular property highlights
Located in Brisbane Central Business District, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of MacArthur Museum Brisbane and Queen Street Mall. Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a nightclub, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 136 rooms offer WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Nomads Brisbane Hostel
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Brisbane hostel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Nomads Brisbane Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 4 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM on weekdays.
Nomads Brisbane Hostel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 7 and AUD 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 10
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Base Brisbane Central
- Nomads Brisbane
- Base Hostel Brisbane Central
- Brisbane Central Base
- Brisbane Central Hostel
- Base Brisbane Central Hotel Brisbane
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.