Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Brisbane hotel in Brisbane Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Mall
Located in Brisbane Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Wintergarden, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland. Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and Suncorp Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
All 165 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Sebel Brisbane
Guests favorite property amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, The Sebel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 1528 square feet (142 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sebel Brisbane is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 10 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Croft House - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 22 for adults, AUD 8 and AUD 22 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 45 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 45 (one-way), (from 2 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Brisbane Sebel Suites
- Sebel Suites Aparthotel
- Sebel Suites Aparthotel Brisbane
- Sebel Suites Brisbane
- Sebel Brisbane Hotel
- Sebel Hotel
- Sebel Brisbane
- Sebel Suites Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Sebel Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Sebel Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a Premium Apartment, 1 Bedroom or a Premium Apartment, 2 Bedrooms category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2 at Palettes (valid for 1 bedroom bookings
- Breakfast for 4 at Palettes (valid for 2 bedroom bookings)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Guaranteed high floor
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.