Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with pool, near Cabot Circus
Popular property highlights
Near shops and the cinema
Marriott Bristol City Centre is a 5-minute walk from Cabot Circus Shopping Centre, which houses over 120 stores and the 13-screen Cinema de Lux. Guests can walk 20 minutes to the harbor’s restaurants, bars, and amusements, and the same distance to the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery.
Terrace Grill plus pool
The hotel's pool, fitness center, and sauna provide great spaces for guests to relax and work out during their stay. The Beauty Room offers a good range of indulgent spa treatments. Dinner at Terrace Grill comes with views of the city, and cocktails are served at Terrace Bar.
Flat-screen TV and cable
Guests can surf cable channels and order a pay movie on the 32-inch flat-screen TV, before enjoying a comfortable night's sleep on beds layered with Egyptian-cotton linens. WiFi is available, and some rooms include access to the Executive Lounge, which offers free breakfast and daytime refreshments.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bristol City Centre provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Marriott Bristol City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 19
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Terrace Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Terrace Lounge - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 for adults and GBP 17.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Bristol City Centre Marriott
- Marriott Bristol City Centre
- Marriott Hotel Bristol City Centre
- Bristol Marriott
- Marriott Bristol
- Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
- Marriott Hotel City Centre
- Bristol Marriott City Centre
- Marriott City Centre
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert