Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Bristol hotel in Bristol Floating Harbour, walk to St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Popular property highlights
Located in Bristol Floating Harbour, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of British Empire and Commonwealth Museum and St. Mary Redcliffe Church. Queen Square and Bristol Theatre Royal are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 206 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1972
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 206
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Kiln - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Temple Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Bristol Doubletree
- Bristol Doubletree Hilton
- Bristol Hilton
- Doubletree Bristol
- Doubletree Bristol Hilton
- Doubletree Hilton Bristol
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Bristol
- Hilton Bristol
- Hilton Bristol Doubletree
- Hilton Doubletree Bristol
- Ramada Bristol City Hotel Bristol
- Doubletree Hilton Bristol Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert