Get an overview of this hotel4-star Bristol hotel in Bristol Floating Harbour, walk to St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Popular property highlights
Located in Bristol Floating Harbour, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of British Empire and Commonwealth Museum and St. Mary Redcliffe Church. Queen Square and Bristol Theatre Royal are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 206 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol is a smoke-free property.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
The Kiln - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Temple Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Bristol Doubletree
- Bristol Doubletree Hilton
- Bristol Hilton
- Doubletree Bristol
- Doubletree Bristol Hilton
- Doubletree Hilton Bristol
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Bristol
- Hilton Bristol
- Hilton Bristol Doubletree
- Hilton Doubletree Bristol
- Ramada Bristol City Hotel Bristol
- Doubletree Hilton Bristol Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.