Get an overview of this hotelBristol hotel in Bristol Floating Harbour, walk to St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Popular property highlights
Located in Bristol Floating Harbour, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary Redcliffe Church, Queen Square, and Bristol Theatre Royal. St. Peters Church and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 96 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Bristol hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM and on weekends between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Great Room - This family restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Bristol City Centre Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Bristol City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre Hotel Bristol
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).