Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bristol, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bristol Temple Church and St. Mary Redcliffe Church. St. Peters Church and Queen Square are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference space.
All 131 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Novotel Bristol Centre
Novotel Bristol Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 2616 square feet (243 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Novotel Bristol Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 8
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 243
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2616
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 4
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Novotel Bristol Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Novotel Bristol Centre
- Novotel Hotel Bristol Centre
- Accor Bristol Centre
- Bristol Novotel
- Novotel Bristol Centre Hotel Bristol
- Novotel Bristol Centre Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.