Overview of The Cottage at Woodmead
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This cottage is located in Bristol. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Bristol Hippodrome Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit St Nicholas Market and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Ashton Gate Stadium, and consider making time for Bristol Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Bristol travel guide
- Ashton Gate Stadium - 12 min drive
- SS Great Britain - 15 min drive
- Clifton Suspension Bridge - 15 min drive
- Old Vic Theatre - 16 min drive
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 16 min drive
- Bristol Parson Street Station - 11 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
The Cottage at Woodmead
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- The At Woodmead Bristol
- The Cottage at Woodmead Cottage
- The Cottage at Woodmead Bristol
- The Cottage at Woodmead Cottage Bristol